For general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, please follow the instructions below.
- The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.
- Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less.
- The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.
- Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.
- Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.
Before submitting your inquiry, please review our website where you will find answers to many of your questions regarding the immigrant visa process.
If you are NOT the applicant/petitioner/lawyer/designated agent, click here to continue.